What we are looking for?
We are looking for one potentially two interns who want to participate in our inbound marketing and launch of our brand new software solution for strategic management, key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals/objectives. Cobraid is born global which is why it is required that you are fluent in written English.
What we offer?
An internship with the opportunity to work with a lot of responsibility within communication and marketing. We see you as an equal member of our team, where you get the great opportunity to shape Cobraids marketing and external communication. We can offer an informal and young working environment. You will have a great saying in what you will be working with during your internship, and we expect you to have an interest in content creation as well as some strategic flair when it comes to planning.
What tasks can we offer?
- Copywriting of professional content (inbound marketing)
- Editing and maintenance of www.cobraid.net
- Planning and production for social media (primarily Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook but also Telegram and YouTube)
- Campaign strategy planning and execution for the launch of Cobraid Deploy 2.0
- Working with lead generation and customer journeys
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home some days
Who are you?
- You are a student of a relevant higher education in communication, marketing, language, media studies or similar
- You’re interested in several aspects of marketing but has an interest in content creation
- You work well both independently and in teams and you are able to plan your day
- You thrive in a young energetic environment in which trial and error is a big part of the everyday life
- You master written English and have a handle on your English grammar
Who are we?
We are a start-up, Cobraid, that creates software for people. Specifically, we create a software solution for working with objectives and goals in enterprises and organizations. We have a vision stating that strategy must make sense to everyone in a company in order to create value and we believe that a solid and goal-oriented strategy is creating job satisfaction and good results.
We want not only to deliver a single software solution, but to help our customers all the way, among other things, through dissemination of knowledge.
With a recent investment backing and coming technical development, we are in the process of extending our system with an international perspective in mind.
Cobraid consists of three engineers, who also own the company in conjunction with an investor with extensive commercial experience. You’ll be working closely together with the team when planning content and marketing strategy.
Check out cobraid.net for further details and have a look at our different company pages on various social media.
Venue and duration
Cobraid ApS, Rytoften 5B, 8210 Aarhus V.
The position is 30hr/week from 2nd of September to 29th of November 2019. The period, however, is flexible in respect to your education, so if you want to extend the period or shift it either a bit earlier or later then it is fine with us.
You’ll get a desk and a key and we expect you to be working at the office three days a week Monday being one of them.
If you are interested, please send us a reasoned application, a resume and preferably some examples of texts, videos or any other material that you have produced. Things like website links would also be relevant. We will be having ongoing conversations so please send your application today rather than tomorrow.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Co-owner and Director Sune Monrad on + 45 30 42 09 83 or email email@example.com
Visit The Hub to send in your application and read more