- It is now possible to choose any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards.
- A new integration has been added in private beta. We are excited to soon be able to share it with all users.
- Preparations have been made so that it is possible to add more graph types. New types are coming soon!
- A part of all line charts was hidden due to a missing margin on dashboard items. This has been fixed.
- The infinite sign out loop has been fixed so that the user is not immediately signed out when the sign in expires.
Any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards
Updated graph type selector
- Promote a user to organization administrator.
- An indicator has been added to the dashboard title to show if it is public or not. Public dashboards are indicated by a globe.
- Copy a KPI. Existing KPIs on a team can now be copied drastically increasing the setup speed when the user has to setup multiple similar KPIs.
- It was hard to scroll on dashboards on mobile devices without zooming. This has been improved. Now the user has to tab the graph on a mobile device to activate the zoom functionality. To stop engaging with the graph, the user just have to touch anywhere outside of the graph.
- Major technical platform upgrades. The software used to create Cobraid Deploy has been upgraded. This has removed various bugs, decreased load time, and overall improved performance in the system.
- Number widgets now show the same statuses as the graph widgets. This makes the error reasons more clear to the user.
- Increased useability of the dashboard share feature (public dashboards). It’s now possible to retrieve a share link again after the dialogue is closed.
- Data on graphs started to have its own will after a while, resulting in lines drawn to random places. This has been fixed so that data continue to show correctly.
- Organization-wide KPIs were not visible to other teams as they should be. This has been fixed.