We are constantly working on making Cobraid Deploy a better tool for our customers.
Here you can see the latest updates and features within the software.
August 6, 2021
- New features in private integration for a client. You can get a custom integration as well private to your organization or users of your system
- All actions now show either an error or success message. This improves ux greatly and decreases confusion related to rather an action completed or not
- Long KPI names that are shortened on the dashboard will now be visible my either clicking the name or hovering over it
- The KPI name is now shown on all steps when setting up or editing a KPI
- The goal overview has been finetuned and made more user friendly
- All pages now show an image and a helping text when they are empty
- Login page has been redesigned
- Error messages are now shown when data can’t be loaded when setting up KPIs or integrations
- Headings are added to the organisation administrator settings page. This makes it easier to see what page are currently displayed
- The number widget has been improved with better visualization of large numbers. Thousand abbreviations now only show with one decimal place. A thousand separator has been added to larger number widgets as well
- Minor UI improvements
- Some margin was missing on the dashboard to the right and at the bottom. This has been fixed
- Goals were not showing correctly on line charts after the deadline was reached. This has been fixed
- The line chart was not updated correctly when a goal started or stopped. This has been fixed
- The bar showing a confirmation message after account activation showed a misleading text. This has been changed
July 14, 2021
- Recurring KPIs are here! Do you have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly KPIs that should be reset when entering a new period? This feature is for you.
- Updates to a private integration for a client. We support integrations that can only be used by a single organisation.
- Number widgets where not working with KPIs that uses the variables fixed to a certain date. This has been fixed.
- Goals where not showing correctly on line charts the second time the page was loaded. This was an issue with caching and has been fixed.
June 21, 2021
- Goals now show on line charts. They show if you are on track or not based on the end goal and the milestones you’ve added to the KPI. Goals are not shown on public dashboards.
- It is now possible to set the number of decimal points a KPI should show. This defaults to two and will not show decimals if they are not significant or if there is not enough space when shown as a number.
- It is now possible to see and manage users on a given team. This makes it easier to see who is on a given team. The feature can be accessed with the Organization Administrator privilege from the teams menu.
- Graphs would lose the first data point when updating data in some cases. This has been fixed so that the oldest data point value is kept.
May 31, 2021
- Teams dropdown is now updated for organisation administrators, when they create a new team.
- The Azure DevOps integration has been greatly improved with bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Performance improvements to some integrations giving a better overall experience in the system.
- Edit goal was not working and has now been fixed.
- Deleted items in Google Sheets integration have been removed. This implies that the “Bin” in Google Drive is not included in the search result when setting up a Google Sheets integration.
The release also includes improvements for the Cobraid team which we hope will give you an even better and faster support.
May 5, 2021
- New graph type. It is now possible to show KPIs as bar charts on dashboards. Choose between the intervals daily, weekly or monthly and decide the number of bars you want to show. You can also choose to either start from scratch on each bar (default) or to accumulate across bars.
- Choose an “as of” date for variables. This will fix the value of the variable to the date you choose. Convenient if you want to show % change since a certain date.
- Better scroll on dashboards in mobile view. This improvement lets you rearrange dashboards on mobile by using the drag icon instead of the entire dashboard card. This makes it easier to scroll in case of many dashboards on a team.
- An error now shows if the password is too short, when changing the password.
- A bug in the search field when adding new KPIs to a dashboard has been fixed. This greatly improves usability in case of many KPIs on a team
- The Azure DevOps integration no longer stops working after a while. A mechanism has been implemented to automatically renew user access to Azure DevOps when the previous access expires.
April 20, 2021
- We are so happy to announce our new integration to Podio. The Podio integration let’s you use various different features of Podio as metrics. It also works with Podio apps.
- First version of goals and milestones is available. Set new goals for your KPIs and add milestones (sub goals). It is now possible to track the progress of each goal and see the progress in relation to the time left before the deadline. We are working on an extensive improvement to goal functionality so be sure to check the upcoming releases.
- New integration in private beta. It will be available to the public in the future, but is only available for some customers at the moment.
- It is now possible for a user from his/her account within the app. You find the new user settings menu by clicking on your profile picture.
- Jira is now supporting version as a filter option. This way you are able to make KPIs for issues based on versions.
- Various changes that will improve the customer support.
- Email sender is now cobraid.net for all system emails.
- A bug in the DevOps integration has been fixed.
- Names on dashboard widgets are now shortened to better support mobile view.
March 16, 2021
- Multi-line charts are here! We are so happy to announce that it is possible to show multiple KPIs in the same chart. This makes it easy to compare KPIs side by side.
- Google Adwords has been reintroduced after a while away. Some changes to authentication in Adwords were the reason but have now been changed so that you can enjoy your Adwords KPIs in Deploy again.
- A “now data point” has been added to line charts so that the latest value from the KPI is also appended as the most recent value.
- It is now possible for a user to change the users’ personal information like name, gravatar email, and phone number.
- The “Integration Engine” has been greatly improved so that some integrations will perform much more efficiently. This improvement enhances load time.
- Signout has been moved to the new user menu to give a more clean interface along with streamlining with upcoming changes.
- Nothing special, just a few small tweaks. Let us know if you experience any issues.
February 2, 2021
- It is now possible to choose any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards.
- A new integration has been added in private beta. We are excited to soon be able to share it with all users.
- Preparations have been made so that it is possible to add more graph types. New types are coming soon!
- A part of all line charts was hidden due to a missing margin on dashboard items. This has been fixed.
- The infinite sign out loop has been fixed so that the user is not immediately signed out when the sign in expires.
Any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards
Updated graph type selector
November 30, 2020
- Promote a user to organization administrator.
- An indicator has been added to the dashboard title to show if it is public or not. Public dashboards are indicated by a globe.
- Copy a KPI. Existing KPIs on a team can now be copied drastically increasing the setup speed when the user has to setup multiple similar KPIs.
- It was hard to scroll on dashboards on mobile devices without zooming. This has been improved. Now the user has to tab the graph on a mobile device to activate the zoom functionality. To stop engaging with the graph, the user just have to touch anywhere outside of the graph.
- Major technical platform upgrades. The software used to create Cobraid Deploy has been upgraded. This has removed various bugs, decreased load time, and overall improved performance in the system.
- Number widgets now show the same statuses as the graph widgets. This makes the error reasons more clear to the user.
- Increased useability of the dashboard share feature (public dashboards). It’s now possible to retrieve a share link again after the dialogue is closed.
- Data on graphs started to have its own will after a while, resulting in lines drawn to random places. This has been fixed so that data continue to show correctly.
- Organization-wide KPIs were not visible to other teams as they should be. This has been fixed.