We are constantly working on making Cobraid Deploy a better tool for our customers.
Here you can see the latest updates and features within the software.
October 24, 2022
- Prove of concept of upcoming integration has been added for some organisations
- Technology upgrade of the frontend platform
- New and improved date and time pickers to unify the look and feel on all platforms
- New and improved colour picker that makes it easier to select colours for widgets on dashboards
- Handling of request limits in Podio integration.
- Fixed issues with the Greenhouse integration in relation to date ranges not being utilised when getting candidates from Greenhouse
- Minor issues in the create goal modal has been fixed
- Issue with finished goals not showing in goals modal has been fixed
- Team users were not able to see the list of KPIs. The issue has been fixed
- An issue with teams not showing correctly for some users has been fixed
- Issue with goals and skip data before has been fixed
- Widget names was not showing when KPIs failed to load data
- Missing zero value on KPIs with skip-data-before has been added
- Issue with jira not adding a data point in some goal related cases has been fixed
- An issue with the Podio integration not being able to load filter values has been fixed
July 5, 2022
- It is now possible to reply to comments on a KPI, which means that the team can now engage in conversation related to how the KPIs are progressing.
- The Azure Boards integration has gotten a big overhaul adding a bunch of new features, such as new data sources and filtering options.
- When comments on a line chart are added or deleted, the line chart is now instantly updated after the dialog has been closed.
- Creating comments on KPIs have never been easier! Now the comment can be dragged and dropped directly where you want it in the preview.
- Some integrations used to only get data if something changed within the last 3 months. This has now been streamlined so that data is always shown, even if there is no recent activity.
- New design for KPIs in the KPI tab.
- New design for integrations in the integration tab.
- Jira recently made an update to their API changing the format for epic links. After this change, some Jira projects were not working. This has now been fixed.
- Issues related to loading of dashboard content.
- Minor issues in consumption details.
- Minor issues related to KPI comments.
May 30, 2022
- You may have encountered that you wanted to explain a sudden change or lag thereof on a KPI to followers of that KPI. This is now possible with comments. Add comments on KPIs and they’ll be available on the KPIs tab and on dashboards. The comments feature lets you comment on a specific point in time as shown in the video.
- The comments don’t stop here. Comments are also available on public dashboards to communicate with external stakeholders and the like.
- And we have even added deep linking to make it very easy to share specific comments and get the communication going.
- Get an estimate of your next bill on the consumptions tab with the new invoice estimation feature available to organisation administrators. It shows your current consumption based on your usage.
- The icons have been updated throughout the application to give it a cleaner look. We hope you like it 🙂
- Under some circumstances, teams, dashboards, and integration types counts on the consumptions tab could show a wrong count. This is fixed in this release.
- The predictions text in the active goals tab on KPI goals was not showing correctly on KPIs with 0 decimals. This is no longer the case.
March 11, 2022
- Goals have gotten the biggest overhaul to date! The completely new and improved goal overview gives you a detailed overview of the status of all of your goals and milestones on different KPIs. You can also visit goals from the past to keep track of the history of your progress. It has been a long one but certainly worth waiting for.
- Updated visuals. New and fresh colours are added to the solution alongside an updated logo. How do you like the new blue colour?
- Collapsible side menu. The side menu now comes in a smaller version to let you have a more undisturbed view of your dashboards. This is especially useful on smaller devices or laptops.
- All date pickers now include a time option. It is now possible to always choose a specific time of the day whenever you set a date option. That could be when using the “skip data before” feature or setting goals etc.
- Show your current consumption. We added the option to the organisation admin settings page so that you can keep an eye on your consumption. We are going to enhance this feature in the future with a full billing overview.
- Add descriptions to KPIs. It is now possible to add a description to a KPI. Sometimes you just need a little more than the title and now you can add more context to your KPIs. The description is available in the KPIs tab and on dashboards by clicking the KPI title.
- We realised that it was a bit hard to know that the dashboard is updated every 5 minutes which is why we added indicators showing the time left until the dashboard is updated again.
- It is now possible to reconnect a KPI. This is useful if you want to transfer integration permissions to a different user or in some cases when the authorization expires. No need to set up new integrations and connected KPIs when that happens anymore.
- The goal edit/create modal has been simplified to make it faster and easier to set up new goals.
- We have made it so that the UI no longer “freezes” when an integration fails to load data sources when setting up KPIs. Until now you had to refresh the page to try again. This is no longer the case.
- The Jira integration failed after 30min due to an update in how Jira authenticates (refresh tokens). This is fixed in this release.
November 20, 2021
- Sometimes it would be nice to just freeze time and now you can in Cobraid Deploy. A new feature lets you fix a variable to the value it had at the beginning of a period. This works for recurring KPIs and is useful for measuring things like percentile development during a month.
- Jira performance has been greatly improved so that even KPIs based on the biggest Jira projects load and show historical data.
- The KPIs tab has been given a small makeover so that the KPIs now show what integrations are used with that KPI.
- The first step towards KPI descriptions has been added. A popup/modal now shows when a KPI is clicked in the KPIs tab.
- All Jira versions and epics were not loading for big Jira projects when used to set up filters for KPIs. This has been fixed.
- Jira gave a penalty whenever Deploy was crunching many KPIs simultaneously. This has been fixed with some need handling logic.
- Fixes and improvements have been added to a private integration.
September 23, 2021
- Number widgets are now shown as gauges on dashboards when a goal is added to the KPI. The gauge will be colored red when the KPI is behind the ideal trend and green when the KPI is on track. The gauge will show from the initial value when the goal started and the target for the goal.
- Support for multi-select on some filters. It is now possible to select multiple values for some filter options. The values are OR’ed together meaning that the filter will filter out everything that is not one of the options in the list
- We’ve added many improvements to a private integration. Get in touch if you have a system that you want us to integrate into Deploy either publicly or privately to your organization.
- Things are running smoothly as far as we know. Let us know if you experience anything
August 6, 2021
- New features in private integration for a client. You can get a custom integration as well private to your organization or users of your system
- All actions now show either an error or success message. This improves ux greatly and decreases confusion related to rather an action completed or not
- Long KPI names that are shortened on the dashboard will now be visible my either clicking the name or hovering over it
- The KPI name is now shown on all steps when setting up or editing a KPI
- The goal overview has been finetuned and made more user friendly
- All pages now show an image and a helping text when they are empty
- Login page has been redesigned
- Error messages are now shown when data can’t be loaded when setting up KPIs or integrations
- Headings are added to the organisation administrator settings page. This makes it easier to see what page are currently displayed
- The number widget has been improved with better visualization of large numbers. Thousand abbreviations now only show with one decimal place. A thousand separator has been added to larger number widgets as well
- Minor UI improvements
- Some margin was missing on the dashboard to the right and at the bottom. This has been fixed
- Goals were not showing correctly on line charts after the deadline was reached. This has been fixed
- The line chart was not updated correctly when a goal started or stopped. This has been fixed
- The bar showing a confirmation message after account activation showed a misleading text. This has been changed
July 14, 2021
- Recurring KPIs are here! Do you have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly KPIs that should be reset when entering a new period? This feature is for you.
- Updates to a private integration for a client. We support integrations that can only be used by a single organisation.
- Number widgets where not working with KPIs that uses the variables fixed to a certain date. This has been fixed.
- Goals where not showing correctly on line charts the second time the page was loaded. This was an issue with caching and has been fixed.
June 21, 2021
- Goals now show on line charts. They show if you are on track or not based on the end goal and the milestones you’ve added to the KPI. Goals are not shown on public dashboards.
- It is now possible to set the number of decimal points a KPI should show. This defaults to two and will not show decimals if they are not significant or if there is not enough space when shown as a number.
- It is now possible to see and manage users on a given team. This makes it easier to see who is on a given team. The feature can be accessed with the Organization Administrator privilege from the teams menu.
- Graphs would lose the first data point when updating data in some cases. This has been fixed so that the oldest data point value is kept.
May 31, 2021
- Teams dropdown is now updated for organisation administrators, when they create a new team.
- The Azure DevOps integration has been greatly improved with bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Performance improvements to some integrations giving a better overall experience in the system.
- Edit goal was not working and has now been fixed.
- Deleted items in Google Sheets integration have been removed. This implies that the “Bin” in Google Drive is not included in the search result when setting up a Google Sheets integration.
The release also includes improvements for the Cobraid team which we hope will give you an even better and faster support.
May 5, 2021
- New graph type. It is now possible to show KPIs as bar charts on dashboards. Choose between the intervals daily, weekly or monthly and decide the number of bars you want to show. You can also choose to either start from scratch on each bar (default) or to accumulate across bars.
- Choose an “as of” date for variables. This will fix the value of the variable to the date you choose. Convenient if you want to show % change since a certain date.
- Better scroll on dashboards in mobile view. This improvement lets you rearrange dashboards on mobile by using the drag icon instead of the entire dashboard card. This makes it easier to scroll in case of many dashboards on a team.
- An error now shows if the password is too short, when changing the password.
- A bug in the search field when adding new KPIs to a dashboard has been fixed. This greatly improves usability in case of many KPIs on a team
- The Azure DevOps integration no longer stops working after a while. A mechanism has been implemented to automatically renew user access to Azure DevOps when the previous access expires.
April 20, 2021
- We are so happy to announce our new integration to Podio. The Podio integration let’s you use various different features of Podio as metrics. It also works with Podio apps.
- First version of goals and milestones is available. Set new goals for your KPIs and add milestones (sub goals). It is now possible to track the progress of each goal and see the progress in relation to the time left before the deadline. We are working on an extensive improvement to goal functionality so be sure to check the upcoming releases.
- New integration in private beta. It will be available to the public in the future, but is only available for some customers at the moment.
- It is now possible for a user from his/her account within the app. You find the new user settings menu by clicking on your profile picture.
- Jira is now supporting version as a filter option. This way you are able to make KPIs for issues based on versions.
- Various changes that will improve the customer support.
- Email sender is now cobraid.net for all system emails.
- A bug in the DevOps integration has been fixed.
- Names on dashboard widgets are now shortened to better support mobile view.
March 16, 2021
- Multi-line charts are here! We are so happy to announce that it is possible to show multiple KPIs in the same chart. This makes it easy to compare KPIs side by side.
- Google Adwords has been reintroduced after a while away. Some changes to authentication in Adwords were the reason but have now been changed so that you can enjoy your Adwords KPIs in Deploy again.
- A “now data point” has been added to line charts so that the latest value from the KPI is also appended as the most recent value.
- It is now possible for a user to change the users’ personal information like name, gravatar email, and phone number.
- The “Integration Engine” has been greatly improved so that some integrations will perform much more efficiently. This improvement enhances load time.
- Signout has been moved to the new user menu to give a more clean interface along with streamlining with upcoming changes.
- Nothing special, just a few small tweaks. Let us know if you experience any issues.
February 2, 2021
- It is now possible to choose any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards.
- A new integration has been added in private beta. We are excited to soon be able to share it with all users.
- Preparations have been made so that it is possible to add more graph types. New types are coming soon!
- A part of all line charts was hidden due to a missing margin on dashboard items. This has been fixed.
- The infinite sign out loop has been fixed so that the user is not immediately signed out when the sign in expires.
Any color you like for line charts and numbers on dashboards
Updated graph type selector
November 30, 2020
- Promote a user to organization administrator.
- An indicator has been added to the dashboard title to show if it is public or not. Public dashboards are indicated by a globe.
- Copy a KPI. Existing KPIs on a team can now be copied drastically increasing the setup speed when the user has to setup multiple similar KPIs.
- It was hard to scroll on dashboards on mobile devices without zooming. This has been improved. Now the user has to tab the graph on a mobile device to activate the zoom functionality. To stop engaging with the graph, the user just have to touch anywhere outside of the graph.
- Major technical platform upgrades. The software used to create Cobraid Deploy has been upgraded. This has removed various bugs, decreased load time, and overall improved performance in the system.
- Number widgets now show the same statuses as the graph widgets. This makes the error reasons more clear to the user.
- Increased useability of the dashboard share feature (public dashboards). It’s now possible to retrieve a share link again after the dialogue is closed.
- Data on graphs started to have its own will after a while, resulting in lines drawn to random places. This has been fixed so that data continue to show correctly.
- Organization-wide KPIs were not visible to other teams as they should be. This has been fixed.